Ohria Ayurveda Kansa Vataki Face Massage Wand
The ultimate Ayurvedic treatment for perfect hair, health and beauty!
Ohria Ayurveda Kansa Wand work wonders by giving you younger-looking skin and provides stress-relief and total skin and mind-body rejuvenation. Kansa facial massage stimulates blood circulation, resulting in smoother, plumper and rejuvenated skin This Ancient facial massage device is made of wood and Kansa metal, designed to balance your doshas, chakras and skin’s pH level.
Ohria Kansa, The Healing Metal blend is as per proportions recommended in Ayurveda. Comprising of a rich golden hue, the smaller kansa metal top designed for head and face ,is handcrafted upon a rosewood handle. The same Kansa can be used for head and face both. Unburden yourself with this ancient art of massaging to achieve deep relaxation and luminous skin with natural lustre and radiance that surpasses all beauty treatments. The beauty lies in the simplicity of this versatile tool that can be used for Abhyanga, as self massage for both head or face or as a relaxing massage treatment in a spa.
Use the Ayurveda massage tool on your face to relax your muscles. Regular Ayurveda massages with a Kansa wand can make skin look brighter and more awake.
- Premium Ayurveda kansa wand that relaxes and detoxifies your entire body. Use this Kansa wand for natural healing and beauty
- The handcrafted Kansa massage tool works your tired muscles to energize and restore your balance
- It is a “Natural Face Lift” revitalizes and plumps skin, softens fine age lines, de-puff eyes, firms the jawline and cheekbones, tones facial muscles , promoting collagen. Also called “Collagen Inductiontherapy”
- Slide the kansa in three basic movements.
- Zig zag: on forehead, nose and cheeks
- Out and up: on forehead , cheeks and jawline
- Outward circular: on forehead, cheeks and jawline
- For a complete relaxation, massage on the centre of the eyebrows and hollow of the temples in clockwise and anticlockwise movements
Cleaning of Kansa: Clean the kansa by placing it upside down with the metal head dipped in soapy water for some time. Make sure the wooden handle does not have any contacts with the water. Wipe it clean and store it in the cotton pouch to keep it away from dust and dirt.
Availability: 10 in stock